Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Fires are Preventable!
Pasadena, Gibson Island, Lake Shore and surrounding areas see too many home and business fires. SERVPRO of Pasadena/Gibson Island/Lake Shore believes that many of these fires are preventable. Recently, our team worked with a family whose home suffered major damage from a fire caused by a wood stove. Here are some winter fireplace and woodstove safety tips:
- Inspect and clean woodstove pipes and chimneys annually and check monthly for damage or obstructions.
- Use a fireplace screen heavy enough to stop rolling logs and big enough to cover the entire opening of the fireplace to catch flying sparks.
- Make sure the fire is completely out before leaving the house or going to bed.
For more information on Fire Prevention, visit the National Fire Protection Association.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (410) 255-1110
Why Choose SERVPRO of Pasadena / Gibson Island / Lake Shore?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
When your Pasadena home or business experiences fire or smoke damage, you need professional help quickly. SERVPRO of Pasadena / Gibson Island / Lake Shore is dedicated to responding immediately, which helps to prevent secondary damage and to reduce the cost of restoration.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
As fire and water restoration specialists, we have the training, experience and specialized equipment necessary to restore your home or business. We are committed to providing superior service while restoring your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
We focus on restoring versus replacing because restoring the affected areas of your property is substantially less costly than demolishing and replacing those areas. This “restore first” mentality also allows us to get your home or business back to pre-fire condition quicker and with less disruption.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Pasadena / Gibson Island / Lake Shore is close by and ready to respond to your smoke or fire damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Pasadena community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair