An instapot on a stove started smoking and caused a fire in this Arnold, Maryland home. The fire caused damage to the cabinets, air ducts, carpets and other items in the home. The homeowner found us doing a Google search.
Since our franchise is faster to any size disaster, we quickly responded to the call. As specialists, our business is built upon fire restoration expertise. We used specialized equipment and techniques to remove smoke and soot from ceilings, walls, and other surfaces.
When fire put the things that matter most on the line, you need the very best to help on the line as well. That’s where we come in… SERVPRO of Pasadena/Gibson Island/Lake Shore.